Dr. Janine Hopkins, M.D., F.A.A.D.
Dermatologist in Monroe, LA and Southlake, TX
Dr..Janine Hopkins, M.D., F.A.A.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and experienced physician practicing in Monroe since 1996. She received training through a progressive program with an emphasis on surgical and cosmetic dermatology at LSU’s School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Hopkins is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the secretary and treasurer of the Louisiana Dermatological Society; she also served as the past state chair for the Dermatology Foundation, and is a member of the American Society of Dermatological Surgery, and the Ouachita Medical Society. She continues to speak publicly and lecture around the globe and educate others concerning her specialty. Dr. Hopkins has been recognized for her outstanding contributions to BHRT and her quality care for her patients. For more information check out the press release.
More About Dr. Hopkins
Dr. Hopkins offers innovative treatments and procedures specific to her patients’ needs. While traveling the globe lecturing, Dr. Hopkins is constantly learning new techniques and technologies. She has recently been awarded a patent pending that will allow her patients and the health care market to more efficiently apply serums and medications.
Along with offering the latest facial anti-aging fillers and neurotoxins, Dr. Hopkins continues to use the finest state-of-the-art laser systems, including Starlux IPL, Cynergy, and the highly advanced Fotona laser system. This revolutionary non-ablative laser brings a whole new dimension to anti-aging treatments. After receiving advanced training and certification with Fotona in San Francisco, Dr. Hopkins incorporated this technique for anti-aging on the face, neck, and eyelids, as well as for body contouring and tightening.
Dr. Hopkins has also collaborated with other dermatologist and physicians to offer gynecological treatments for vaginal rejuvenation and incontinence. Extended education and training for her nurses has provided patients with outstanding treatment results.
Dr. Hopkins remains focused on delivering optimal care, addressing the needs of her patients at every stage of their lives with an emphasis on skin cancer prevention and treatment.
Dr. Hopkins has given the following lectures/webinars:
• June 24, 2020 Guest Lecture on “Pediatric Dermatology” » Louisiana School Of Medicine, Medical Student Dermatology Interest Group Webinar
• June 23, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advanced Laser Treatments via Photo BioStimulation for Treatment of Hair Loss” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• June 19,2020 Interview with SkinCure Oncology on “Image-Guided Superficial Radiation Therapy for Non-Surgical Cure of Skin Cancer”.
• June 17, 2020 Guest Speaker on “Advanced Laser Treatments for Anti-aging combined with Fillers and Neuromodulators” Empire Medical Training and Fotona Laser Webinar
• June 9, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advanced and Innovative Applications of Aesthetic Lasers” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• May 26, 2020 Expert Lecture on “The Trinity of Anti-aging with Fotona Lasers, Fillers, and Neuromodulators” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
May 12, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Fotona 4D Non-Surgical Lift” Fotona Spring Webinar
April 28, 2020 Expert Lecture on “Advances in Skin Toning, Sun Damage and Melasma Treatments” Fotona Spring Webinar Series
• February 2020 Guest Speaker “Advanced Laser Treatment via Photo BioStimulation for Treatment of Hair Loss”, South Beach Symposium, Miami, FL
• September 2019 Faculty Lecture “Advanced Laser Skin Rejuvenation”, 2019 Fotona Laser Symposium, Grapevine, TX
• August 2019 Faculty Lecture on “Microcannula Subscision and Injection Technique for Treatment of Perioral Rhytids”, “Advanced Laser Tattoo Removal using a Multi-platform Laser System”, Faculty and Key Opinion Leader, 5-Continent-Congress International Medical Dermatology and Aesthetics Meeting, Barcelona, Spain
• May 2019 Guest Speaker “Combining Advanced Laser Treatment Modalities” Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• March 2019 Faculty Lecture for “Advances in Laser Science for Skin Rejuvenation, Resurfacing, and Skin Tightening”, “ Microcannula Subscision and Injection Technique for Perioral Vertical Lip Lines”, Foundation for Facial Aesthetics, Facial Aesthetics Symposium, New Orleans, LA
• March 2019 Elected Secretary/Treasurer for the Louisiana Dermatological Society 2019-2020
• February 2019 Hopkins Dermatology Non-surgical Body and Facial Contouring Lecture and Event, Monroe, LA
• January 2019 Guest Speaker for Live Laser Demonstration of State of the Art StarWalker Laser, ODAC Aesthetic, Surgical, and Clinical Dermatology Conference, Orlando, FL
• September 2018 Faculty Lecture “Fotona Lasers, Best Kept Secret in Laser Medicine”, 2018 Fotona Laser Symposium, Fort Worth, TX
• August 2018 First in Filler GAIN by Galderma Event, New Orleans, LA
• May 2018 Faculty Speaker on “Scientific Breakthroughs in Laser Medicine”, Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• May 2018 Feminine Health Symposium panelist, Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• 2018 Healthcare Hero Award and Northeast Louisiana Dermatologist of the Year Award
• April 2018 Hopkins Dermatology Mommy Makeover Lecture and Live Botox Demonstration, Monroe, LA
• February 2018 Faculty Lectures on “Enhancing the Brow” and “Perfecting the Profile”, Faculty Instructor for Live Filler Technique Demonstrations, 25th Annual Foundation for Facial Aesthetic Surgery, Facial Aesthetics Symposium, New Orleans, LA
• February 2018 Industry Lecture on “Growing Your Practice and Providing Patients with Excellent Results with Fotona SP Dynamis Multiplatform Laser System”, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
• February 2018 Industry Lecture on “Updates in Laser Science for General and Cosmetic Dermatology”, American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
• October 2017 Keynote Speaker on “Fotona SP Dynamis Laser for Revolutionary Anti-aging Treatments”, Fotona Super Symposium, Fort Worth, TX
• August 2017 Kybella Connect Expert Forum, Baton Rouge, LA
• May 2017 Guest Speaker on “Advanced Laser Treatments using a Non-ablative, Multi-platform Laser System” at Music City Symposium for Cosmetic Advances and Laser Education, Nashville, TN
• April 2017 Fotona Key Opinion Leaders Advanced Training Forum, Dallas, TX
• February 2017 Allergan Women’s Dermatology Executive Forum, Austin, TX